I am losing my living room. The room itself is still there, but it is now impossible to walk across the room and not nudge, or step on, or knock, or touch a toy. The toys must have multiplied exponentially while I was sleeping, spewing forth little toy children that spread and populate the area of floor that is my living room (and some of the dining room).
It seems to me that no matter how often I tidy up, in a matter of minutes they are back all over the floor. Even when my oldest helps me clean up the house, the next morning he is playing again. Help! And what's worse, I have my own clutter to clean elsewhere in the house, not to mention dishes, laundry, etc.
All those toys used to fit inside one big basket. Now, they all fit in a basket, two tabletops, and 3 shelves. I swear I haven't been buying them toys! The toys have multiplied.
Well, at least I can blame the clutter on the kids. And if I integrate my clutter with theirs, no one would know. And someday, I'll have a neat living room.
No comments:
Post a Comment