Woo-hoo! We went to the county fair yesterday. How was it, you ask? Let's just say I don't really think that very hot weather and livestock mix very well. Other than that, I think they kids really enjoyed looking at all the animals. I was dissapointed that there weren't any giant vegetables, but the kids didn't care.
My son liked hearing the roosters crow, and my daughter wanted to touch all the animals. It was hard sticking to our budget and not spend moeny on overpriced food and drinks, especially drinks, it being a hot day and all. But we did bring our own food and drinks, although not as exciting as carnival food.
We also ended up meeting some local politicians, but that was because my kids really wanted balloons, which they were giving out. Effective tactic, eh?
Overall, it was a pretty good experience. My kids are too young to enjoy rides, which is kind of a bummer. A small part of me can't wait until they want to go on rides with me, but a big part of me loves this stage and don't want my kids to grow up too fast.
2 comments:
HI,
I saw your email from popic. I assume you went to the Albemarle County Fair. We live just down the road. Next try the ORange County Fair, much more family friendly and more easygoing. My favorite fair by far!
Very nice site! 1990 lamborghini v-12 grand haven webcam beanie baby toy volkswagen gti body kit Using mink oil on baseball gloves deleted cam files 02 gmc sierra 2500hd brakes W.c fields and rosacea Online future trading brokerage currency forex online tenuate online Effects of ritalin on young children cpu selector Basketball dunking exercises Lipitor 100 mg oaks baseball
Post a Comment