This week is the big County Fair. Everyone's talking about it.
It's all very fascinating to me, being a city girl born and bred. I have never been to a county fair and I really want to see what it's like. I'm trying to persuade my kids to tell their dad to take them to the Llama and Turkey Calling shows, so that I get to go. They even have crafts competitions and bake-offs. I've only seen those kinds of things on TV. I've also only seen on TV those competitions where people grow bigger and bigger produce. So, I really want to go just to check those out in person.
I really don't know where this fascination is coming from, perhaps it is just curiosity for a lifestyle totally foreign to me.
1 comment:
Keep up the good work http://www.travel-21.info Used atlantic hot pressure washers Forex link list online Article 246 income tax brazil Soccer nj youth forum savaria wheelchair lift Empire life assurance co medical malpractice Pics deep anal data recovery expert sunday january 29 article skype phone story Sony flash mp3 player
Post a Comment